About the job
Why KSSP Partners LLP?
We are a growing full-service CPA firm in Markham, Ontario, providing assurance, accounting, and tax services to various industries across Ontario. We have a friendly team-based environment that takes pride in working together and delivering high-quality accounting and tax services to our clients. We believe in investing in our people by supporting career growth while maintaining a rewarding work-life balance. We offer competitive compensation along with flexible work arrangements, and as a Receptionist and Office Administrator, you will be an integral part of KSSP Partners LLP.
What you will be responsible for:
- Welcoming clients, in person or on the phone; answering or referring inquiries
- Perform office administration tasks, including vendor payments, incoming mail and ensuring supplies are available
- Complete tasks related to the administration of client engagements and preparation/finalization of client deliverables
- Manage payments received from clients in person or over the phone
- Create and manage digital client filing systems for all partners
- Make travel arrangements and schedule client meetings based on all partners’ itineraries
- Liaise with the firm’s vendors as required for procurement of goods or services required by the Firm
- Electronically file client information with the Canada Revenue Agency
- Complete ad-hoc administrative tasks and projects as required
What you will bring to KSSP Partners LLP:
- Warm personality with the ability to connect with clients
- 2+ years performing receptionist and/or office administrator roles
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to self-check work
- Ability to work independently and apply professional judgement
- Willingness to learn new skills related to accounting and tax matters
- Fluent in English with strong written and verbal skills
This position is a maternity leave cover starting May 15, 2023.
Please provide a resume and cover letter that briefly describes yourself and why you think this would be a great fit.
We look forward to hearing from you!